Monday, May 31, 2010

Americans Angry At Israel


I don't know how I feel about this protest. I don't know if some of these people are fueled by hate or not. Obviously, Israel has committed a crime that they must be held responsible for. Yeah, I realize I haven't made a post about it yet. Read this for now:
New York (CNN) -- Israel faced condemnation and questions Monday at an emergency U.N. Security Council meeting called by Turkey on the Israeli military's storming of a six-ship flotilla of pro-Palestinian activists headed to Gaza with aid supplies.

At least nine activists died in clashes that injured seven Israeli soldiers. Israel contends the flotilla intended to break its blockade of Gaza, while Palestinian leaders and allies said Israel launched an unprovoked military assault on civilians.
They must be held accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment