Wednesday, December 9, 2009

News of the Day

It's been snowing pretty hard in the Midwest. I was worried about the amount of snow, but it looks like we'll be alright. I got class tomorrow, so I hope the pathways are cleared.

People continue to pile on Tiger Woods. Apparently, he has had relationships with 11 women who are not his wife (at least that have come out thus far). His sponsors are trying to keep their distance now. It's ridiculous how people continue to pile on to Tiger.

India got some nuclear reactors from Russia. Hopefully, they can make bombs better than my housemate "Dud" Kreter.

Lastly, I bought tickets to Kid Cudi today at the Michigan Theater. I had the chance to buy 6 tickets, but I didn't want to charge $240 to my credit card. I could have bought the tickets and resold them for big money. I'm not kicking myself because I actually have tickets. Unlike some people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment