Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rich Perry: Strong

If you're my friend on Facebook or even if you've just been on the internet in the last day, you've probably seen this ad. I went on a mini-rant yesterday and I just wanted to follow up on that.

I've made it clear that I don't like Rick Perry. He's pretty much stands for everything I hate and I'm not talking about policies. I have no idea who approved this video, but it was not the best thing to release. He makes Herman Cain's smoking campaign manager ad look good. Here's what I said yesterday:
My favorite part is when he says "faith made America strong, it can make her strong again" with that nod and that smile like he was thinking to himself "this sounds great." I thought conservatives were the ones that think America is great the way it is and the evil Liberals are the ones that want change. That was a lie? Just an all around laugh.
That nod and that smile are what I'd like to talk about. As we've seen more of Rick Perry, we've seen how inarticulate this man is. I don't have a problem with us mobilizing our energy resources or restructuring our tax system. What differentiates politicians for me is how they carry themselves.

What I value are people who are articulate, intelligent and aware. Rick Perry lacks all of these attributes. This is why I don't like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment