Sunday, January 3, 2010

Taylor The Destroyer


Phil Taylor won his 15th World Championship in darts. He won his 13th PDC World Darts Championship. Let me put this in perspective, there have been 17 PDC competitions. He has won 13 of them. That's just beyond ridiculous. He has won the last two years and is utterly the figure head of the sport. There are a lot of other good darters, but there are no other cold blooded killers like Taylor. Taylor on the win:
"It's everything I've ever dreamed of, ever achieved, ever practiced for, this is everything," Taylor told Sky Sports after the match.

"That's one of the greatest finals I've played in, no disrespect to the other finals, but he just kept on coming back at me - that was hard work.

"He kept saying to me during the breaks that he was coming after me and he did just that. He just never gave in, it was absolutely brilliant."

"I love everything about the game I love getting up every morning and practising and finding new ways of getting better - I love the competition," added Taylor. "I'm always motivated as it's my job and it's what I love doing."

I'd like to personally congratulate Mr. Taylor on a magnificent accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment