Friday, May 7, 2010

You Don't Go To Yost!


I'm sort of surprised so many people are going to the game. I mean I'm not surprised because it's the Big House, but it's not like all these people go to Yost. Anyway, there's a ticket freeze:
ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Public ticket sales for "The Big Chill at the Big House" presented by Arby's have been stopped, the University of Michigan Athletics Department announced on Thursday (May 6). Demand for the outdoor hockey game between Michigan and Michigan State has generated sales of more than 100,000 tickets for the Dec. 11 showdown at Michigan Stadium. The remaining tickets are being held to meet the forthcoming student demand.
I love Michigan hockey. But I can't help but feel many of these people are going, to go to the Big House and not to support Michigan Hockey. This is about Michigan hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment